tags are a thing! it's been too long since I used that kind of thing...
So I'm a queer person running away from the tumblr purge, because I do not enjoy censorship. What I do enjoy is open-source stuff, so here I am!
I guess that's all?
Cheesy Peasy pasta bake. Had forgotten I used to make this on a regular basis, but it’s a corker, so it’s going back into the dinner rotation :) https://theunconventionalgardener.com/blog/cheesy-peasy-pasta-bake/
Doesn’t have to be peas, can be (e.g.) fresh fava beans, or edamame.
Here's what I do...
• Collect some seeds and wash the juice off them. Let them soak for a few hours.
• Put them into an old plastic container with some wet paper towel. Leave them somewhere warm.
• Every so often, open the container to air it out, to prevent mold.
• Once seeds start to grow a taproot, carefully put them into some loose soil, root down, only loosely covered.
Citrus seeds take a few weeks to germinate, but they usually have quite a high germination rate when fresh.
1. Advertising shits in your head, it is a form of visual and psychological pollution.
2. Removing/Replacing/Defacing advertising is not vandalism, it is an act of tidying up that is both legally and morally defensible.
3. The Visual Realm is a Public Realm, it is part of the commons, it belongs to everyone, so nobody should be able to own it.
4. Outdoor Advertising can and should be banned, Sao Paulo did it in 2006, Grenoble followed suit in 2015.
queer (nb, ace, poly)
french and english speaker
crafter and gardener
fleeing from tumblr
I take photographs and write stuff sometimes
All pics are mine!
A silly instance of Mastodon for queer folk and non-queer folk alike. Let's be friends!
Note for folks coming from Tumblr; NSFW content is allowed here, but you must tag your posts as NSFW, and provide a clear content warning for them! NSFW profile pictures or banners, or explicit usernames/display names are not allowed. Please keep it friendly!