Users are asked to abide by the following rules, to be considerate of others, and to act with respect on this service. The rules/policies of queer.party are as follows.
- Any content or postings which may be illegal under French or Scottish law are not permitted.
- Any content or postings containing Nazi symbolism, ideology and the promotion thereof, are strictly forbidden and seriously uncool.
- Racism, homophobia, transphobia, xenophobia and any other discriminatory conduct which attacks any individual or group of individuals based on what they are or what they believe in, is strictly forbidden and also seriously uncool.
- Any conduct which abuses this Mastodon instance, or which causes harm to other Mastodon instances, and/or the users thereof, is strictly forbidden and seriously uncool.
- While essentially all posts not violating the above are welcome on this instance, you are asked to be considerate and respectful of others - for example, tagging a post about a controversial subject or a commonly-held phobia using content warnings.
- Basic parts of your user profile, such as username/display name, profile picture and banner, must not be explicit in nature.
- Explicit/NSFW content is allowed, but must be appropriately tagged using the sensitive media and content warning tags.
In almost all cases, no action will be taken against users without discussing the matter first, but in cases of very clear disregard for queer.party's policies, moderation action may be taken immediately. In all cases, I will reach out, either via Mastodon direct messages, or via email to your registered email address, to discuss things that may break the above rules. Ignoring these messages and continuing to break rules will earn a suspension or other moderation action.