16. Idea of the perfect date?
Depends on whether that is first date, or a date with a longer-established partner
First date: probably a quiet coffee in a nice cafe somewhere, maybe a walk along the seafront/similar nice place to walk, just a chance to get to know them in person and see if we vibe
Later dates: a movie, dinner, home for snuggles on the sofa and chatting till the early hours. Netflix and non euphemistic chilling
Not had any more likes so just going to answer them in bunches till I'm done
18. Best friend(s)? I don't have any right now, and considering the person I considered a best friend in high school is now a cop that's probably for the best
19. Last time you cried? in the last week I think
20. Do you give second chances? Yeah too many usually
21. Favourite animal? *points at username* 🐺
22. Favourite sport team(s)? Lionesses (England Women's Football Team)
23. Favourite colour? 💜
24. Favourite flower? One that doesn't make me sneeze
25. Most important person? I don't really know how to answer this one, I have a few people who are important to me but none particularly the most important
26. Jealous type? Not really, I don't like competition so if I feel left out I'll just back off
27. Biggest wish? everyone's basic needs to be met
28. Biggest fear? Making phone calls
29. Favourite band? Well the only band I've ever bought tickets for in the first ten minutes of them going live and immediately selling out was My Chemical Romance, probably them. Will we get to see them in 2021 or will it be 2022, we will see I guess...
30. Favourite song right now? why do questions like this make me forget all songs I know... I guess Wellerman?
31. Tattoos and piercings? I just have ear lobes, had a helix in my left ear for a bit. Tattoo: bi bee on ankle
32. Last person you texted? I assume chat apps count lol, it was my mum who just messaged a photo of her foot that has been out of plaster for 4 days now!
33. see 11
34. What I love about myself? my super long hair
35. What I hate about myself? that I'm a chronic procrastinator
36. Someone you miss? My mum, it's been so hard not being able to go visit while she was in hospital & recovering from her broken ankle
37. Where would you love to live? Countryside surrounded by animals
A silly instance of Mastodon for queer folk and non-queer folk alike. Let's be friends!