There is no right or wrong way to be #queer, and yes, that means you won’t automatically feel at home every time another queer person is in your vicinity.
prison, letter writing Show more
Whenever you send a message to someone behind bars that message is read by a censor. If they don't like what you wrote that message goes in the trash, without notification.
This means it's important to do two things:
- Always include in your message a reference to the last message you received.
- If an expected reply is late, send a message with all your usual updates and note that you did not receive their last message.
Take care of your loved ones, everyone.
for those wondering how to establish trade relations with crows:
- feed crows food A regularly
- when crows decide to bring you gifts, feed them food B
- when crows bring you different categories of gifts, feed them a food-per-category, ex: food C for jewelry, food D for paper money, etc
- crows will recognize these exchange patterns and opt to bring you things in order to acquire desired treats
good luck! 🐦
hrt Show more
i've been on these pills for a year and wow I feel like a pretty fish guy
"come to your joyful love journey and ride your uptight, stoned tiny horses"
Your horoscope for March, according to mini-GPT-2
Stay-at-home parent, autistic, trans, bi, ace, converting to Judaism. Send a DM about yourself if you request to follow (I will not see it otherwise).
A silly instance of Mastodon for queer folk and non-queer folk alike. Let's be friends!
Note for folks coming from Tumblr; NSFW content is allowed here, but you must tag your posts as NSFW, and provide a clear content warning for them! NSFW profile pictures or banners, or explicit usernames/display names are not allowed. Please keep it friendly!