explanation of why you should DM me if you follow-request me
1. i can't seem to make my phone notify me when i receive a follow request.
2. unless you demonstrate to me that you're a real person and that your aim isn't malicious, I'm not approving your follow request. i take great comfort in having the power to approve or deny follow requests. i've had a lot of hatefollowers and stalkers elsewhere and i don't want any more.
emojos i gone and done
Things I can help with
- trans and nonbinary information & resources
- German language (if you're a beginner. I'm at an intermediate level)
- helping you figure out if you're #ActuallyAutistic or have #ADHD or both
- sharing books from my ebook hoard (YA fiction, #StarTrek TOS novels, Baby-Sitters Club, python, java, web development, trans fiction and nonfiction, lgbt studies, American history)
- offering gentle headpats when you're sad
mark zuckerberg's transparency tour
> Zuckerberg also reiterated that Facebook is using AI to find and take down fake accounts — a drum he has been beating as a solution for Facebook’s many ills.
that's not a solution. it's just a labor-saving technique. cutting corners and calling it fixed, mark continues to reign with ignorance and presumption.
power outage just as i was about to send a meme to the spouse that is not @lunasspecto because nature hates silly memes
The Legend of #Zelda: The Missing Link, wherein the Legendary Hero is... uh, nowhere to be found, so Zelda has to roll up her sleeves and do the damn job herself
cat pee, no advice
i found pee but none of it was on the altered shower curtain so it's not spraying.
this (spayed female) cat has anxiety and territory issues despite being vastly more mobile and able to get up high than our other cat (neutered male who has some arthritis), and spraying is unfortunately something that she's done in the past.
Stay-at-home parent, autistic, trans, bi, ace, converting to Judaism. Send a DM about yourself if you request to follow (I will not see it otherwise).
A silly instance of Mastodon for queer folk and non-queer folk alike. Let's be friends!