explanation of why you should DM me if you follow-request me
1. i can't seem to make my phone notify me when i receive a follow request.
2. unless you demonstrate to me that you're a real person and that your aim isn't malicious, I'm not approving your follow request. i take great comfort in having the power to approve or deny follow requests. i've had a lot of hatefollowers and stalkers elsewhere and i don't want any more.
emojos i gone and done
Things I can help with
- trans and nonbinary information & resources
- German language (if you're a beginner. I'm at an intermediate level)
- helping you figure out if you're #ActuallyAutistic or have #ADHD or both
- sharing books from my ebook hoard (YA fiction, #StarTrek TOS novels, Baby-Sitters Club, python, java, web development, trans fiction and nonfiction, lgbt studies, American history)
- offering gentle headpats when you're sad
coronavirus in the u.s.
(i have no idea what to do other than try to stay very far away)
my hot take for today is that the classic animated television cartoon serial show “The Flinstone’s” is problematic for being capitalist propaganda that attempts to normalize wage slavery by painting it as a prehistoric institution, divorced completely from capital, and a natural state of human life.
> The goal of this plugin is to make it easy to maintain copies of your Fediverse data and to make it easy to write your own Fediverse clients, without needing to operate an ActivityPub server. In fact, you can use pouchdb-mastodon in the browser to create offline-first serverless clients.
uspol virus school safety
it's not important to get kids back physically to school right now, not at all
republicans just view it as cheap childcare so the working class can get back to work because they don't get that everyone just basically got fired, they fucking think everyone's just lazy
they are going to put millions and millions of children, teachers and all their families at risk because they think it will help the economy and give them a reelection boost
Stay-at-home parent, autistic, trans, bi, ace, converting to Judaism. Send a DM about yourself if you request to follow (I will not see it otherwise).
A silly instance of Mastodon for queer folk and non-queer folk alike. Let's be friends!