explanation of why you should DM me if you follow-request me
1. i can't seem to make my phone notify me when i receive a follow request.
2. unless you demonstrate to me that you're a real person and that your aim isn't malicious, I'm not approving your follow request. i take great comfort in having the power to approve or deny follow requests. i've had a lot of hatefollowers and stalkers elsewhere and i don't want any more.
emojos i gone and done
Things I can help with
- trans and nonbinary information & resources
- German language (if you're a beginner. I'm at an intermediate level)
- helping you figure out if you're #ActuallyAutistic or have #ADHD or both
- sharing books from my ebook hoard (YA fiction, #StarTrek TOS novels, Baby-Sitters Club, python, java, web development, trans fiction and nonfiction, lgbt studies, American history)
- offering gentle headpats when you're sad
medical but +
last month I was tested for a bunch of allergies and it turns out that neither i nor my primary care doctor received the results because the hospital's allergist's office never updated my address or pcp. but now i have the results!
i now know that I'm Extremely Allergic to cats, Very Allergic to dogs and dust, significantly allergic to grass & maple pollen and mildly allergic to milk.
Don't flip the "Magic / More magic" switch
I was using mastodon's new detect text from image feature to add alt text to this picture for another site.
Regular use of this feature may result in weird out-of-context toots
Stay-at-home parent, autistic, trans, bi, ace, converting to Judaism. Send a DM about yourself if you request to follow (I will not see it otherwise).
A silly instance of Mastodon for queer folk and non-queer folk alike. Let's be friends!