as of yesterday evening, i’m officially unemployed, because for the second consecutive time, my role was made redundant. super great that it happened to be right before christmas! when it seems like the job market is pretty bad!!
i uh, idk. is it at this point that i can mention the tip jar without feeling bad about it? any donation while i’m job hunting helps ;-; https://maff.scot/tipjar
we regret to inform you that account deletion is still very slow
@wxcafe i used to enjoy his books (albeit years and years ago, before i had actual practical experience in stuff)
personally the change i'm most excited about is that account deletions are more efficient server-side, because up until now, they were the one database task that routinely took more than an hour to complete and it fuckign sucked.
folks, queer.party is now running mastodon 3.3.0! this brings with it the following changes:
- audio/video can now pop-out if you want
- you can import/export bookmarks
- you can now choose to be notified when someone toots
- you can now use a security key as a second authentication factor
- your queer.party experience will be slightly more responsive, more bug-free, and use resources more efficiently on the server-side
- other changes, this ain't an exhaustive list. see https://github.com/tootsuite/mastodon/releases/tag/v3.3.0
absurd purple dweeb, nb/gay/poly, they/them pronouns pls. smooching @htw and @colon_three. runs queer.party. maffsie on birdsite
A silly instance of Mastodon for queer folk and non-queer folk alike. Let's be friends!