happy pride month everyone, don’t forget:
• corporations see pride purely as a marketing event
• the first pride was a riot
• cops do not belong at pride
• be gay
• do crimes
• trans people are real, fuck you
• cis/het folk can support pride by giving us all your money
@not_on_pizza But then we’d have to leave Pride in order to find them. Doesn’t sound very convenient.
> What do people think about Pride Month?
straight people: Redesign your logo
queer people: Give us all your money
@etahnslabyrinth yep; it was sparked by a police raid on a gay bar https://www.history.com/news/stonewall-riots-timeline
@dvl it's probably up to interpretation as to whether it's ((us all) (your money)) or ((us) (all your money))
A silly instance of Mastodon for queer folk and non-queer folk alike. Let's be friends!