PCLinuxOS is so friggin' weird.
- KDE is the main DE for it, but the login manager is GDM instead of SDDM
- SDDM is installed but the integrations for managing it in system preferences is not installed by default
- `sudo` is not installed (I don't like sudo, it's just strange that it's missing)
- half of the localisation/region settings are still set to en-US when you specify something else during setup
- uses APT-RPM for package management instead of dpkg
however PCLinuxOS is also the only desktop-first distro that doesn't have systemd so I make do with it
A silly instance of Mastodon for queer folk and non-queer folk alike. Let's be friends!