Some awesome things about my native language, Tagalog, on #NonBinaryDay:
- No gendered pronouns ("siya" is for everyone)
- No distinction between gender for a lot of relationships ("kapatid" means sibling)
- No grammatically gendered nouns or articles ("ang")
- The common form of many nouns is neutral. ("doktor" isn't always a male doctor, it's just anyone who's a doctor)
- It's entirely possible (even common) to tell a story and not mention anyone's gender.
Gender is a construct. 🇵🇭
update: moderation for new registrations has been lifted and registrations are now fully open! it's been a while!
Els espais de confinament forçat per a persones sense llar aixequen crítiques per la manca de mesures sanitàries https://directa.cat/els-espais-de-confinament-forcat-per-a-persones-sense-llar-aixequen-critiques-per-la-manca-de-mesures-sanitaries/ #personessensesostre #CastellódelaPlana #sensellarisme #coronavirus #Barcelona #sensellar #Exclusió #COVID-19 #CreuRoja #pandèmia #València
Roommates just gave us 30 days notice as they move into a smaller unit in the same complex. Buncha cishet fuckos
Welp, our housing situation is now pretty dire. I swear I'll stop spamming y'all with my donate links once our housing is stable again. Brown lesbian and her trans gf need assistance now.
Cash app: $hamsterpower
<3 this record by Tunde Olaniran suddenly top priority in my monthly budget, anything else can wait
<3 - <3, watch, tv trava, Marlene Wayar, Ruinas <3
Here's a link to a PDF of This Bridge Called My Back:
and here's a link to Zami:
my goal is not gatekeeping, Im just really curious as to whether or not these two (incredibly foundational) books have made the rounds with ppl on the fediverse
Aprendiz de bruji mariblanquicuir.
Identify as queer wizard apprentice. Often read as a queer white old man. All pronouns ok.
A silly instance of Mastodon for queer folk and non-queer folk alike. Let's be friends!