do other people get this thing where when they're reading words seem to "glow" or make dark lines between the lines of text

additional details: the "glow" version of the effect is more noticable on a computer screen, but the "line" version is more noticable in print, where it seems to flicker a bit. it's most noticable with dark text on light background but it happens with everything.

Show thread

I get the glow thing, I think it's because black text leaves a white afterimage on your retinas.

@anonny125 subtitles on tvs 'glow' for me but thats bc my eyes are bad and cannot focus

Sign in to participate in the conversation
Queer Party!

A silly instance of Mastodon for queer folk and non-queer folk alike. Let's be friends!